The sun was shining on the third and last day of Mid West Music Fest and everyone was out and about early with the Earth Day celebration at Levee Park. While the breeze still had a slight chill to it, you couldn’t help but enjoy the heat as the sun kissed everyone in attendance. Later in the evening, downtown Winona was packed with what seemed like twice as many people as previous nights, but I imagine the pub crawl at non-MWMF establishments had something to do with that. A new favorite band, The Fattenin’ Frogs, had Eds (no name) Bar hopping to their music and the amazing vocals of Amanda White. Overall, it was a perfect ending to possibly the best Mid West Music Fest yet.
List of musicians and the venue:
- Jake Ilika & The Heavy Set – Winona Levee Park
- The Zinghoppers – Winona Levee Park
- Savannah Smith – Broken World Records
- Swallows – Eds (no name) Bar
- Reina del Cid & the Cidizens – Broken World Records
- Eli Glor – Broken World Records
- Cannons North – Eds (no name) Bar
- The Fattenin’ Frogs – Eds (no name) Bar
Keep an eye on Mid West Music Fest 2014 as it’s scheduled for April 24-26, 2014.