With January upon us, it’s that time of year in our area – wearing winter hats. Growing up, I think I had a blaze orange hat and a black, frayed out face mask where it was torn around the nose. Not very stylish I’ll admit. These days, kids have some of the neatest & cutest winter hats. Does your child have a unique winter hat? Or perhaps they’re sporting one of those hand-me-downs that are now back in style? Or maybe they have a special handmade hat that a family member made.
Either way, that’s what will make up the first studio portrait contest – kids in hats! The top vote getter will receive a 11×14 canvas wrap valued at $150 or apply the $150 towards a larger canvas size! All entrants will receive discounted rates on print products.
This is how the contest will work:
- Minimum 10 spots needed to fill
- Bring a hat. Or two. Or more. Makes no difference to me. Scarfs, gloves, boots and any other winter attire is welcome!
- Newborn through Elementary aged children
- $25 entry/sitting fee
- Entry into contest official once entry/sitting fee is paid. I will contact you for arrangements.
- Schedule a portrait session (around 15-20 minutes) between January 11th – 22nd.
- Once all children have been photographed, I will then create a voting post on my site with a chosen image from the session.
- Each image of each child will be numbered – #1, #2, #3 and so on.
- Votes will be cast & tallied by comments posted under the contest post. One vote per child allowed per person/email. I can also verify if voting has been abused. I’m kind of a computer geek, I know how ; )
- Vote by typing the number of the image and feel free to leave a comment as well! Tell your family & friends to vote too! I will send all parents/guardians an email with the link for easier forwarding for family & friends
- Number of votes for each photo will be updated each day on the contest post.
- Voting will close on January 31st at 11:59pm.
- Winner will be announced during first week of February.
This is the first contest of an ongoing series of portrait specials that I plan to offer throughout 2010! Get updated photos of your little ones with a lower priced in-studio portrait service with a chance of winning something wonderful!
**registration is now closed**